We have not needed to update our stock trading signals because the signals have mainly remained the same. Our last signal update was on October 11, when the S&P stood at 1438. The S&P closed yesterday at 1410. Our stock market signals remain:
- Long-term models remain bullish.
- Intermediate-term (Overbought / oversold) models remain moderately bullish.
- Short-term trends continue to dictate our stock positions.
Since October, the stock market has been fairly volatile, dropping from the 1460 level down to 1350, before rebounding to the 1410 level.
- Long-term investors should look to add to positions on stock declines.
- (E-mini) S&P traders should look to be long, based on our long-term (bullish) and intermediate-term (moderately bullish) signals.