As our readers know, we specialize in quantitative investment strategies and alternative assets. In addition, we are specialists in asset allocation and Modern Portfolio Theory. For investors who are interested in a well-diversified portfolio, please check out the Z-Trader ETF (or ZETF).
The ZETF is tracked on the site below. The ZETF offers the following benefits:
- Offers broad diversification to stocks, bonds, and alternative assets.
- Uses concepts of Modern Portfolio Theory to take advantage of one of the few "free lunches" -- diversification.
- Also applies several of our quantitative research to add value based on longer-term technical market action, valuations, and other quant methods.
- Focuses on the lowest-fee-funds and/or funds that offer good diversification benefits.
- Will re-balance infrequently, triggering lower commissions and fewer tax events.
- Investable; you can use your brokerage account and auto-trade the ZETF so you can invest in the broadly-diversified ZETF portfolio, forget about it, and "sleep well at night."